First of all thanks you for your answers.
For static navigation I think i was not very clear.
I know that I can choose my ignition or movement to be indicated by the accelorometer.
But my I need the following use for my customers:
- The trucks stay without moving very long times (half of days) with ignition ON, because the trucks have some water pumps (and ignition need to be ON to use these water pumps). The customers need at least one real time position every 30 second to know if the truck is still working at the same place (and know the sensors states). This is on these GPS locations that I need to activate GPS static navigation.
- When the truck has ignition OFF my customers don't want any GPS location (only one IGNITION Status change). The FMB Devices should entry in deep sleep after one hour.
- The ignition must be configured with DIN1 because they don't want Ignition set by accelerometers.
To do this i configure the device with:
Ignition source: DIN
Movement source: Ignition
Data Acquisition On Stop:
Min period: 0 (so no GPS locations are recorded when in Stop Mode)
Min saved records: 1
Data Acquisition On Moving:
Min period: 30
Min saved records: 1
Ignition set to High priority / On change
=> With this configuration all is fine:
- Ignition is sent on Event Change
- When Ignition ON a GPS location (With pump sensor DIN2) is sent every 30 secs
- When Ignition is OFF no data are sent.
- Device go to Deep sleep mode after 1 hour.
With this configuration I have a "cloud" of GPS Records on the map when the trucks is working with ignition and not moving. Normal because I set a location to 30 sec when ignition is ON. But I can't activate static navigation because i can only choose Static navigation source with Movement (set to Ignition in my case) and Ignition (set to DIN 1).
Now if I update with the settings as you suggest: set Movement Source with Accelerometer (and/or Ignition).
-> Now static navigation is working
-> Each time the the FMB device stop moving (even with ignition ON) the FMB is in "On stop Mode" (because of Movement Source set to Accelerometer) and no GPS is sent anymore (normal I set On stop Min record at 0), but I need an update every 30 seconds.
Now If I set On stop Min records to 30sec, the FMB device don't entry in deep sleep mode because GPRS socket is never closed.
That's why if Static GPS navigation could be set to "Accelerometer", each time the device stop moving the GPS static navigation will be activated.
Perhaps there is a way to configure FMB devices to my needs but I can't find how to do this. Or perhaps it is not possible.