I have an FMB920. I am a new user with a few questions.
- What is exactly FOTA and web FOTA? What does it for? So far I found no documentation about it.
- Is there a heartbeat kind of message of the tracker? I wrote my own software to receive messages and I get more messages then I expected. There are even messages with 0 event id. What are those? In parallel I am testing FMB920 with traccar too.
- What will happen if in the Teltonika Configurator app under "Data Acquisition" I set 0 as "Send Period"? Does this field influence heartbeat messages in any way, if any?
- It seems there are extra short messages with 1 byte contains only 0xFF. Is it a valid message or just a partially received one because of a network error for example?
- I had a server outage for a few days so my device collected records in the meanwhile. I expected quicker data sending but a full night was not enough to send cca 10MB. Is it possible if everything fine? I am in Budapest, the capital city of Hungary so I guess GSM network should be fast enough even in the evening.
- There is a text written on the box of FMB920: "Mount this side up". Why it is important? What if I cannot do so?
Thanks for your kind support in advance!