FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
FMC640: What is the basic setup, to be able to receive a SMS tekst/alarm when analog input 1 is triggered by 12V +?

I have SMS event AVL ID set to 50180 and SMS event number with +45 for Denmark

I/O analog input 1 set to ”panic” , 6000 low 15000 high mv and event on entrance

I can get status from FMC 640 by texting ­__getgps, so my GMS setup should be OK

Thanks for advice
by anonymous

Hi,

Did you put the GSM Number (to text to) in GSM Predefined Numbers Position with Teltonika Configurator?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi 

Thanks for quick reply

Yes, my phone number is insert there and I used +45 for Denmark.

Is there a way to see data history in the Teltonika Configurator? So I can see if the FMC640 has sent SMS text

by anonymous

Unfortunately I have too less Experience with this Device yet.

In which constellation did you use Analog Input 1?
Normally to Trigger Alarm with +12V: Best is to use Digital Input (Like Panic Button etc.)

You can download the Log File of your Device with Teltonika Configurator if connected via Bluetooth or USB. Instruction:

https://wiki.teltonikagps.com/view/Recommendations_for_filling_a_query_description

For Downloading Log over GPRS you need a FOTA WEB Account(fm.teltomika.lt).

Contact your Sales Manager for creating one if you don´t have an account yet. Unfortunately it takes a while to get it.

The Log is a .dmp File. At least You could open a ticket or Mail Your Suggestion to Teltonika.

As far as I know you should download it directly after triggering the alarm (within 2-3 hours).

Last but not least: Send an e-mail with the description of your situation to info@teltonika.lt.

Regards