I've downloaded a config file using FOTA Web and want to edit it in Configurator and then re-assign it to the device. Whenever I come to re-assign the config, the assign button in FOTA Web is greyed out. This is what I have tried so far:
- Download config from device in FOTA
- Download from FOTA to local PC
- Edit using Configurator
- Save as file using Configurator
- Upload to FOTA using "Add new file"
- Try to assign to device in FOTA using "Assign configuration", select the file I just uploaded, "Assign" button is greyed out
If I try to assign the exact same file that I downloaded in FOTA without ever downloading it to my PC or opening it in Configurator, the assign button is not greyed out any more! It seems to be something about editing the config using Configurator that FOTA doesn't like.