FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by

I've downloaded a config file using FOTA Web and want to edit it in Configurator and then re-assign it to the device. Whenever I come to re-assign the config, the assign button in FOTA Web is greyed out. This is what I have tried so far:

• Download config from device in FOTA
  • Download from FOTA to local PC
  • Edit using Configurator
  • Save as file using Configurator
  • Upload to FOTA using "Add new file"
  • Try to assign to device in FOTA using "Assign configuration", select the file I just uploaded, "Assign" button is greyed out

If I try to assign the exact same file that I downloaded in FOTA without ever downloading it to my PC or opening it in Configurator, the assign button is not greyed out any more! It seems to be something about editing the config using Configurator that FOTA doesn't like. 

1 Answer

+1 vote
by anonymous
Hello

You are doing everything correct, please wait few minutes after uploading new file to Fota Web and then try to assign new configuration to your device from that file.

Regards