FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by
How can I check the odometer mode on the FMB640 if the LV-CAN200 is plugged into an FMB640 mini USB socket and cannot connect the Configurator to FMB640  With a Bluetooth connection

5 Answers

+1 vote
by anonymous

Hi,

Connect FMB640 to  LV CAN 200, wait for 10s (Note, that car engine must be started), disconnect LV CAN 200 from FMB640, and connect PC USB cable to FMB640 Device.

FMB640 remembers received data from LV-CAN200 and you can see all CAN data which is sent by LV CAN.

It is very important that not to disconnect FMB640 from power source during this operation, because if FMB640 is rebooted all received CAN bus data will be lost. 

Thanks in advance 

Naveen

by
thank you for the answer

?Where do I see the Audometer mode on the Configurator
+1 vote
by anonymous

Hi,

Please check the AVL ID 36,Total Mileage.

This is the total odometer parameter.

Thanks in advance 

Naveen

by

I didn't understand where I could see the odometer status.

On YouTube I saw that there was a tab of Can adapter

I don't see this tab in configurator

+1 vote
by anonymous

Hi,

You need to check in the LV CAN Section of the configurator.

In the below video, please watch after 5 minute.

https://youtu.be/V9RTdSy1E8w

Thanks in advance 

Naveen

by
I took the picture I sent from this video

In the picture , I circled in yellow the tab I don't see in the configurator
0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

In this video,LV CAN 200 is connecting with FMB120 not FMB 640.

Both connections are different,in the case of FMB640 you can't connect laptop and LV CAN 200 together, So you will not get CAN Adapter in the status window.

Thanks in advance

Naveen
by
So I go back to my first question

How and in what tab can I see my vehicle's odometer status in the configurator?
0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

You can check all the LV CAN parameters in the LV CAN Configuration window where you configure the program number and properties of each parameter.(Due to some error, I can't attach the screenshot here)

For that please do the below steps.

Connect FMB640 to  LV CAN 200, wait for 10s (Note, that car engine must be started), disconnect LV CAN 200 from FMB640, and connect PC USB cable to FMB640 Device.

FMB640 remembers received data from LV-CAN200 and you can see all CAN data which is sent by LV CAN in the LV CAN tab highlighted as green color.

It is very important that not to disconnect FMB640 from power source during this operation, because if FMB640 is rebooted all received CAN bus data will be lost

Thanks in advance 

Naveen