FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by
Hi there,

I have weird issue with FMB120 and LV-CAN200, especially with odometer reading.

Every exactly 4295km LV-CAN200 reads odometer value -4295km. For example, when odometer turns 2295km, LV-CAN in one second reads not 2295km, but -2000km, and it’s starting counting from minus value. It makes the same every 4295km. It’s some kind of loop or maximum value set up.

Now I have to do corrections manually on my GPS server and now it looks like that: readed  value + 3*4295.

In car odometer shows 12143km and on gps server, after correction 12143km as well.

Is anybody else has similar issues before?

Thank you in advance for your support.

Best regards.

1 Answer

0 votes
by

Hello,

Thank you for inquiry.

Could you please say which FMB120 firmware and LV-CAN200 software versions are you using? To check CAN adapter software version you can send SMS command lvcangetinfo. How to do it:

• If you have set SMS login and password: "login pass lvcangetinfo"
  • If SMS login and password are not set leave two spaces before command: "  lvcangetinfo"

Best regards,

Teltonika Support

by
Hi again,

Thank you for your answer.

FV version for FMB120: 03.25.05 rev:00

LV CAN:  SWDate:190325 SWRev:245 KernVer:5 Opt:0x0A ST:0x00

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.

Luke
by
Hi again,

Do you guys have any idea how I can fix that issue?

Best regards.
by
Hello, Dear Luke,

Thank you for response.

From your response it looks fine. We recommend contact with your sales manager which helps you to contact with Technical support. They will help you to solve your issue with odometer.

Best regards,

Teltonika Support