FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by
I am trying to set up manual geofencing to trigger an event, which needs to activate the DOUT1 and 2 for 1 second.

I have read, that I need to configure a server, which can send a  GPRS command to the FMB204.

I do not understand or is able to figure out what server I need to configure?

I am able to send an SMS command to activate the DOUT1 and 2, but I need the system to be a ble to do automatically when entering or exiting a zone.

Appreciate all the help I can get, thank you.

Kind Regards,

Alexander

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for your query,

The base firmware does not have functionality of activating the Dout depending on the geozone, the Dout can only be activated depending on the overspeeding function, which can be enabled for geozones.

In order to change / enable the Dout, when entered into the geozone you could configure your server for a script to be executed (When device sends a geozone entering / exiting event. a "setdigout" GPRS command should be executed). The configuration of server should be done on your side, we are not able to assist you on this.

Hope this helps.

Regards.
by
Hello,

Thank you for your answer.

Can you quickly explain what kind of server you are talking about?

I am not able to find any documentation about this.

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards.