FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
Hello
We are using this FOTA (it is the newest) and I have problem because it is impossible to see the "file information" and "last update" information.
Until now you can see the the Item History or the Firmaware version in a Row. But now is Blank.
Another question: every year (more or less) the Fota soft ask me about a new LICENSE KEY (the hard KEY has changed).
I have the same PC, same Hard disk, RAM, W7....
Thanks

2 Answers

0 votes
by
Hello,

Thank you for letting know about Your issue.

I will introduce few points:

1. If you had newly added device without any firmware update or action performed the item history should be blank.

2 If you added a CFG file you need to double click on last update and you should see Date, File name and Status. You can filter the date and you should be able to see the last device configuration has been added.

3. If you added a new firmware version you should see it which firmware version you just downloaded and when last update was made.  If you double click on last update you should see those parameters Data, File name, Status. You can filter the date and you should be able to see the last device firmware has been added.

In order to confirm that FOTA program is working correctly and that's it not a software issue we would more detailed information, would you mind sending us a screenshot of your issue in FOTA software window.

Did you tried to reinstall FOTA? maybe some files can be missing or corrupted from older version.

If Your hardware key was changed you have to inform Your responsible sales manager he will provide You with a new licence key.

Best regards.
by anonymous

You can see in FOTA1.jpg the FM device “Brainy”, was Updated 17 october, but There isn´t information in “Firmware” column.

If  I make a click over this item the “item History” is opened,  but I can not see information about “filename”

The hardware key is changing every year more or less..:-(

by anonymous
Hello Donatas.A

Do you have a solution for this?

Best regard
by
Hello,

The issue is that Your device is EOL ( https://teltonika.lt/eol/) and in the new FOTA version this function can't detect EOL devices firmware name after an update. We recommend to use older FOTA version if you want to see Firmware name after an update.

Best regards
by anonymous

Sorry Donatas, but this is not correct. I have the same issue with the new FMB204. You can see in JPG: I have updated teh FW in FMB204 and I have not information in "Item History"

by anonymous

Hello Donatas.A

Do you have a solution for this?

Best regard

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello

This issue is fixed with the last FOTA Version: 3.3.16

Thanks
by
Hello
This is the first time that I am going to use fota v3.3 but this appears to me: the length cannot be less than 0
someone to help me because this appears to me please