FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous

I want to activate OUT1 for jamming detector, what is the recommended configuration?

What does "pulse duration"?

What does "timeout" ?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for your question,

When jamming is detected the scenario is activated, an event record is generated and digital output status is changed to 1 when configured once Jamming timeout runs out. If jamming ends during timeout countdown no event will be generated and output will not be controlled.

The recommended settings are default.

Timeout - a time until a event is generated when jamming is being detected.

Output on-time is configured separately for each feature case, it allows you to control the behavior of digital output.

Hope this helps,

Regards.
by anonymous
Thanks for answering.

Should I configure IO > digital output 1> enable> panic> 0> 0> Monitoring 1? it is right?
by
How should it be properly configured if let's say, I have parked car in underground parking. Get in the ignition , but in this area no GPS and no GSM signal (no network). I will start move, and then I enter normal area and GPS & GPRS is available will I get any event ?

Also, if I'm near the underground parking with all networks on , and instantly will move underground where the signals will be unavailable (no GPS no GSM), will it detect jamming ? or it will work as normal.

I'm asking because if I have connected DOUT for alarm - and will enter underground without any networks in this area will it activate it or not ?
by
Hi, how does the jamming work if the car is moving in to the underground parking where is no or very weak network.