FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
When the FMB device is in Online Deep Sleep mode, it will not respond to the button for about 20-40 seconds after ignition (does not read / do not turn off DOUT1).

This problem has occurred since the firmware upgrade (03.25.05.) and this slows the start of the vehicle.

When do you expect to fix this error?

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for your question,

This issue is fixed in Firmware version 03.25.07.Rev.00  

Please contact Sales manager to receive required firmware files.

Regards.
by anonymous

Hello,

Thanks for your answer.

I have several types of devices: FMB120, 122, 125

Can I use the version you mentioned on all types?

Because on your webside only the following two types are recommended: FMT100, FMB96X

https://wiki.teltonika.lt/view/FMB_firmware_errata

Regards,

by anonymous

Yes, you can use on all types.

by anonymous
Hello,

I upgraded the firmware to 03.25.07, but that did not completely solve the problem.

Although the wait time was less than in the previous version, but the driver even now has to wait 10-15 seconds.

I see in the forum that other customers are affected, so I want to ask when can we use this tool without waiting?

Regards,
by anonymous
Hello,

I want to inquire again...

When is the problem expected to be resolved?
0 votes
by anonymous
We have been waiting for a solution to this problem for more than quarter, but I do not get an answer.

Although, several users have reported that the 1-wire interface has stopped working while in online sleep mode.

Outrageous - unreliable company! We are sure to build a telematics product from another company into our new cars in the future.