FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous

Hello,

I'm using Traccar with Teltonika devices and protocol.

I send a packet to my host via Packet Sender in which I put a request found in the logs (raws in hexadecimal format).

The result is mysterious : on traccar, the devices appears in green ("Online") and instantly disconnects. But the other big problem is that no information appears on the server. You should have a look at the log to understand what is happening.

As you see here, when I send a request to the server, it always do like this

1 --> CONNEXION

2 --> RECOGNIZE IMEI AND DISPLAY "Online" on Traccar for 1 second

3 --> IMMEDIATELY DISCONNECT

Can you tell me why it is disconnecting? I didn't find similar topics on your forum. I read the teltonika protocol decoder but there is nothing strange.

It's a problem because when I want to send location request, no informations display on the server, I think it's related to this disconnexion problem.

I followed your codec guide, is the length of the request important to respect? Because my logs of devices have always 4 times longer characters than your model on guide.

YOUR MODEL : 

MY MODEL : 

Why is that so different?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Problem solved !

We were using Packet Sender  to send hex files, and we had to select "TCP persistent"...

Thanks