FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by
Hello,

I've connected a 1-wire temperature sensor to my FMB204 device, I've configured the min and send period in moving to 60 seconds and I've enabled the Dallas Temperature 1 IO. Right now I'm getting a position and a temperature reading every minute.
I was wondering: is it possible to configure the device to keep recording positions every minute but to record temperature readings every 5 minutes only?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Please clarify:

to keep recording positions every minute but to record temperature readings every 5 minutes only?

Saving every 1 min, but sending every 5 min?

Regards

by
Saving data at different frequencies:

- 1 position per minute

- 1 temperature reading every 5 minutes
by anonymous
1-wire data is being updated by FW every 1-5 seconds.

So IO data is updated accordingly. And thus  records are saved according to IO configuration - ie on exit on change etc etc

Position data is when a record is created really. This depends on "Data Acquisition" settings.

So no, you cannot separetely configure that only every 1 minute - a data record would be saved, but 1-wire temperature would be updated only every 5 minutes.

What you can do is:

1. configure records saving every 1 minute or every 5 minutes.

And in those records you will get:

latest nmea data from GPS module - thus device track information

latest 1-wire readings for temperature sensors. Because they are updated from FW side - every 1 to 5 seconds more or less.

Regards