FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by

Hello, 

Once I get data, when crash is detected, can you help me how to analyze x,y,z axis values?

Based on those axis values, my engine should specify probable side of crash impact on the vehicle. 

I played a bit with Teltonika crash vizualizer, but can't figure out how to do it outside this tool.

Thank you very much in advance!

Best Regards,

Ricardo

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, 

Since we have prepared solution for Crash data analysis - Teltonika CrashDataVisualizer, solution we strongly recommend using this tool for analysis. 

This tool is created exactly for this purpose and you should not be worried how to analyze data from raw data because it is hard enough and inconvenient.

Information and download link for this tool you can find in our wiki page : 

https://wiki.teltonika.lt/view/FMB120_Accelerometer_Features_settings#Crash_Data_Visualisation

Best regards

by
Dear Teltonika Support team,

As I have specified in my first message - I have played a bit with Teltonika CrashDataVisualizer. A great tool, but everything is done manually (export data and import it in the tool) and seen in the tool itself. Is there an API or something, which can be consumed by a script?

I would like to be able to analyze x,y,z axis automatically, meaning when a crash is detected by a device in a vehicle and device sends data to my database, my script should be able to analyze axis and specify side of impact - all that automatically.

Can you please help me with this one?

Cheers,
Ricardo
0 votes
by
why are the questions not answer thoroughly? there numerous inquiries not answered completely (half cup full answers). I am beginning to regret buying teltonika products. Crap support