FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by
Hi,

We have 500+ Teltonika units out in vehicles, the FMA120's were very reliable for us.

However the new FMB120's we are having to make alot of service calls to them because they are freezing and not showing on our server after a few days... when we visit the devices the lights are flashing as if the unit is working, they are not connected to the GSM network and when you view them in the configurator you can see a large number of fixes queued for sending, so i know the GPS is working. Once i reset the device it sends all fixes to the server.

Firmware Version:  03.18.16
by anonymous

Hi,

We have same problem, we never get that problems with FMA120, but now everday we get a lot of customers claims because of FMB120 FREEZING, no GPRS signal and we can't send any SMS or GPRS commandes  i don't know if is it because of a special configuration, software or hardware update.

It can be a great help if you have any methode that we can reset the boxes.

by
Yep. Same issue here! Also same problem with FMB001. Not sure what’s going on  but seems to be a bigger problem at the moment with the FMB 120
by
hola mis equipos fmb120 se congelaron y dejaron de funcionar totalmente hasta los imei borrados encontre es un desastre

4 Answers

0 votes
by
We had same problem with ours. Turned out to be incorrectly set up server .
0 votes
by anonymous

Same thing happened with me when I started to install itunes on windows 7 and this is really a mess. Please help me out of this problem so that I can solve it and fix the problem.

0 votes
by
Please, share the logs/dumps when issue occurred and device is working in this "strange" mode.
0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

The issue is already registered from our side and being analyzed, we will update the solution as this issue is important for many clients.
Please contact your sales managers for us to register the statistic of the devices which was already seen with the same issue (Blocking of the devices).

Please give the detailed information, from which time the Issue was detected to your sales managers and the IMEI which was related to the same issue.

Best regards,
Teltonika Support.