FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by
On the ibutton reader, the wire lead loom has two wires. The colors are brown and white. The Teltonika documentation for the ibutton shows green is for data and black is for ground. Those colors are for the wire colors on the tracking devices. Which wire from the ibutton reader is for data and which is for ground?

1 Answer

0 votes
by
Hello,

Please send us Ibutton readers user manual and we will check it for you.

Thank you
by
Did you find anything in the documentation? I didn't see anything there myself. I'm still looking for an answer and am hesitant to just try hooking it up on a guess for fear of damaging the module if i hook it up wrong. I can`t be the only person to have bought one of these iButtons so there must be a document somewhere that indicates what the white and brown wires are supposed to connect to.
by

Why can't you simply answer? Is it a corporate secret? You may know your own manual, there is no information needed !! There are many similar readers on the market, the color of the cables is different-I think the manufacturer should clearly mark the ground cable !!!