FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by
Our company has 150 FMB640 units. We have installed 80 units. The units appear online but have the wrong location. Some show that they are at a standstill but have been moving for 38 days. We have over 60 FMB630 units on our trucks but they are working fine. Is it a configuration error on my side? How can I fix it. Is there an sms command I can use? The trucks are currently on trips.
by
Hey, our company aslo usnig fmb640 & fmb630 devices. FMB640 have some problems after connect device to vehicle CAN. Device can't send packets to server, but connection is not lost. At the same truck FMB630 are working perfect.

SMS command "deleterecords" helps, but when inginition off the situation repeats

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for your questions, this issue could be caused by incorrect settings in the configuration,

It would require detailed inspection of your device configuration, connection and logs to solve, it would be inconvenient to solve this case in the crowd forum. Please contact your sales manager and provide him all the information on the issue, attach log file,configuration.

Regards.
0 votes
by anonymous
This seems like a deepsleep mode issue.

FMB630s default settings have deep sleep disabled while the default on FMB640 is enabled.

This command should help: opa opa setparam 102:0

opa opa = username and passwords