FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous

Hi Teltonika

I am using FMB920. On few occasions I have observed that the device fails to send data even though the GNSS position is fixed and GSM is activated. (Sent Data: 0 and Received Data: 0) The device is on No Sleep and movement source is available. Also I noticed that the time displayed as couple of years back even though my Time synchronization is NITZ + NTP.

If I reboot the device, it starts sending data again. I am using the firmware version 3.18.16.

I appreciate if you can provide any updates on this.

Regards

Vijay Karla

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for your question,

Could you provide us information on your configuration? Is the Records Saving/Sending is set on after GPS fix/Time Sync? (In this case if time in not synchronized, device would not send any data).

Could you provide information on what NTP server are you using? It seems that there are issues with the NTP server time settings, please check if date is correctly configured at NTP server.

Try configuring your device NITZ only and see if you are able to acquire correct date and see if device sends records after Time Synchronization.

Regards.