FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous

Hello!!!
i would like to know how and what 
configuration should i do to the unit (fmb120) , in the following situation
lets say .... 1~6 all of them 
(1) no external power and no battery(empty) to the unit!
(2) the unit is in an underground parking, with NO GSM and NO GPS signal at All!
(3) the unit suddenly gets 
12v at the external power as usual (and is still at the underground parking with No signals gsm OR gps )
(4) after a while also takes signal from all ready programed ΑIN (that works properly when gsm exist.)
(5) after one hour the ΑIN and the external power stops and the unit dont moves from underground, until the internal battery also get empty.
(6) Some hours/days later the unit takes external power and suddenly get external power and gsm signal 
bcz is out the parking.

Q: HOW can i get the signal records of the (4)?
Meaning what configuration should i 
do ?
(ps i dont care if i dont have the length of the time, but i really want to know the voltage of the DIN as recorded - i use it as on/off to my reports-)
(i use wialon if that concerns)

THANKS in ADVANCE!!!!
Aris

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for your question.

• You should enable the AIN in the I/O tab of the configurator, the records of the device will be saved according to your "Data Acquisition" settings refer to On Stop options.
  • If there is no GSM/GPS signal, device will only save new records if you configure the "Records saving/sending without TS" in system section to "Always".
  • Device will save the records to the internal flash as long as it is online. The records should be sent as soon as the devices has GSM signal and GPRS connection to the server.

Hope this helps, if you have any further questions or issues please respond.

Regards, Teltonika Support.

by anonymous

are this ok Please?
THANK YOU!

by anonymous
Hello,

This seems correct, see if you are able to successfully receive the required data.