FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
in Vehicle tracking by
Hello,

Recently the teltonika 5300 stops sending records to the server , i have checked by sending some sms command to check and it's all working except the DATA Link and GPRS is 0 so we have check the sim card for DATA and it's working and still the same problem

We had this same issue for five (5) devices for now

i will be waiting for the answer If there's any update or something we should do ?

Regards

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for your question.

Could you first of all make sure of what profile the device is currently in, then see if the GPRS parameters for APN/APN Login/APN password are correct in all the profiles. If you encountering issues of switching profiles see what I/O elements control the profile change. If the GPRS settings are correct in all profiles the device should have a GPRS status: 1.

Make sure that that server and data sending settings are correctly configured in #3 profile, the device may go to this profile after reset. This would be the cause of your issue.

We would advise using profile 3 as it "default profile", set up the configuration there instead of profile 4.

See if it helps.

Regards, Teltonika Support.
by
Hello sir,

we have the same problem with FM5300 its about 500 devices before was working perfect but from april we have mutch trable

i opened many ticket for support without result, so please is this problem is resolved or not yet?