FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by
Hello,

I need to use FOTA 3.3.22 to update some devices, but when I launch the program I get this error: Application Error Occurred. Chiamata Annullata. Application Will Now Exit. (I've also tried older versions of FOTA and I'm getting the same error).

The error takes a long time to come out, so I think there's a call (perhaps to your servers) that times out.

Is there a solution for this problem?

Best regards,

Cristiano Dri

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for your question.

This version of FOTA application is functioning fine and should be working.

Would you mind providing the screenshot of this error.

Have you ever used FOTA application before?

Please try reinstalling the application in different location, running in compatibility mode.

See if you have set up your application correctly, make sure your IP is configured in the Tools => Options => Communication section, also make sure that you have opened a port for this application to be accessible.

Regards.
Best answer
by
Hello,

reinstalling in a different folder, setting compatibility mode 'Windows 7' and running as Administrator solved the problem. Thank you!

Best regards,

Cristiano Dri