FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
I Have 12 Units of FMB640 and unable to Connect them to GURTAM and they all have the same problem both 3.14 FIRMWARE and 3.21 FIRMWARE

THE GPS module seems to be off after about 7 seconds since it boots, It first show the number of satellites visible in the first 7 seconds, then it just stop and the GNSS Led is off

The Modem also not working even the LED is blinking, SIM  state ready,  Modem on, But sometime it works and you can dial to the number, but most of the times it shows No signal.

I Have experience setting up FM5300, FMB630, FM6320 and FMB9XX, FMB120 and have no problem with them, but this FMB640 I have no idea what is the problem

B0ught from EURODK one of the serial number 1101727033
by
Hello!

I bought the Teltonika FMB640 device from Eurodk also and i have same problem as you.

They could solve this problem for you or you had to replace the device.

I think the GSM and GPS do not work together but i do not know why?

Thank You Your answer!

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for your question.

Since there are more then a few devices that has a problem you described, we suggest you to contact us directly (to HelpDesk).

It could seem like this is kind of hardware problem, so we can not solve this by not getting more information.

It is needed to see into this problem and gather more information. Our engineers will try surely help you and answer all your question.

Best regards
by
How do I contact the help desk?