FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
Is it currently possible to do the following (or could it be considered for future firmware update):

1 - Add a setting to prevent multiple reports triggered by turn angle, i.e. when going around a roundabout I get an update every second as the vehicle is constantly turning, it would be helpful to have the ability to restrict reports so that if a turn angle report is triggered then another can't be triggered for perhaps 5 seconds

2 - When using both time based reporting and angle or other options, is it possible to reset the time based reporting parameter when another report is created

Both these would save on data costs.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello.

Your suggestions are plausible, however - currently to do what you described - is not possible (with device configuration).

Other clients did not request such functionality to be made - thus, so far it was not implemented.

But in general it is possible to implement such functionality. However - id suggest you contact our sales representatives and describe your requirements.
If this request will gain traction - these functionalities might be scheduled for development.

I'll inform project managers about your suggestion - will see how this goes.

Regards