FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by
Hi there I want to use the tracker with only the 12v power cables no ignition yellow cable.but I want to use also the sleeps modes when the car is stationary in order to stop sending with gprs messages to server. With the yellow cable it is easy I have test it.but I don't want to use the ignition cable.is there any way to manage to stop sent unnuccecary massages to server?

Also what is the latest firmaware of fm5300?

Thank you!

1 Answer

0 votes
by

Hello,

Thank you for your question. 

In order to use sleep mode, you have to set "Ignition source" to ---> "External voltage" and you need to set "Low Voltage level" to something like "13000"

In that case, if you are using 12V power, device will be in sleep mode when the vehicle is turned off (voltage under 13V).

When the vehicle is ON(voltage higher than 12V) the device will exit sleep mode.

Latest firmware version for FM5300 is 01.07.79. If you want to use it, please contact your sales manager.