FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Good day!

Is it a Bluetooth temperature sensor? According to the MST 01 website, it is mentioned that the sensor uses Bluetooth 5.0. However, the Teltonika device supports Bluetooth 4.0. It is possible that the MST 01 sensor is backward compatible, but it would be advisable to first confirm with the MST 01 provider if it supports Bluetooth 4.0.

kind regards,

by anonymous
Hai,

Thanks for reply and comment. From apps nRF Connect, its use Bluetooth Core 4.1. The device name is Industrial Temperature Sensor and Humidity Sensor. Confuse to set 1st sensor data at Teltonika Configurator. I already get several raw data from the device by using apps nRF Connect.
by anonymous
If Bluetooth 4.0 is available, you should create a preset file for the MST01 sensor and load it onto the device. This will enable the sensor to read values from the Teltonika device.
by anonymous
Hai, i already do the preset file for the MST01 sensor and load it to configurator teltonika. But just battery level can read. Temperature and humidity cant read. I use the teltonika FMB120. How it works?