FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous

Hi I purchased LV can 200 and FMB641. Online I can see the lv can 200 comes with mini USb to connect LV 200 to fmb641.

But the product I received has no USB mini cable . I purchased a usb mini cable and connected it but there is no communication between tracker and lvcan . 

Why did my product come without usb mini cable?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi Good day,

You ordered the wrong order code, to order the right LVCAN200 for your FMB641 you may contact your sales manager.

For your reference please check the image below:

Here is the link for the order code: CAN adapter for reading CAN bus data (teltonika-gps.com)

Best Regards,

Maynard C.

by anonymous
I am using fmb641 with lv can 200.

Should I use LV CAN 200_9 OR LV CAN 200_17?
by anonymous

Actually, you have the option to use any USB connector as an alternative solution.

by anonymous

Good day can you please confirm if this pinout pointing on the connector is correct and matching with yours? 

by anonymous

My connection is exactly like you suggest but when I send lvcangetinfo my message tells me there is no communication between lvcan and fmb641 . 

This is the message I get Prog:0 SWDate:000000 SWRev:0 KernVer:0 Opt:0 ST:0x00 ID:0x0000000000000000