FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
Hi,

I am currently having issues with my FMM230 devices with truphone sim cards.
I can see from the log file I am getting a "Registration Denied" error.
by anonymous

Please see attached  Log File

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello, Truphone had scheduled maintenance recently which could have caused a temporary disruption to its service.
Your SIM card should have started to work by now, but if you have this issue in the future, you could use the Teltonika configurator, and change the Network settings/Network mode to 2G for a day or two, this way the SIM will download update faster.
by anonymous

Hi, someone from Teltonika rang me earlier and told me this. What I have done is used the Teltonika configurator on a device I have beside me and added the O2 carrier ids to the block list and the tracker connected to a carrier successfully.

My issue is the devices that are currently fitted to vehicles, I have sent a sms to update the block list through the truphone portal but the devices don't recieve the sms.

Have you any suggestions?

Thanks

Karl

by anonymous
Hello, this seems to have an issue that is more complex than what we could solve through a crowd support forum. We would like to analyze your issue. Please contact your sales manager.

If you don't have any contact with our Sales managers, please contact them on our official website https://teltonika-gps.com/ and click on the "Contact Us" button. After clicking the button, please fill out the form and submit it. Note: as a topic, please choose "Vehicle telematics". Or you can send an e-mail with a description of your situation to info@teltonika.lt