FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous

I'm using the EYE SENSOR to take temperature and humidity readings in conjunction with the FMB130 tracker.

I need to save temperature and humidity data for each of the EYE Beacons that are connected to my tracker. For that, it is necessary that the MAC address is sent to my server through the field BLE x Custom 1 (x = 1, ..., 4).

I searched the documentation for how to do this, but to no avail. 

I tried to "see" the data that is sent by the EYE SENSOR to the tracker, configuring the preset with DATA OFFSET = 0 and DATA SIZE = 62, but only a part is displayed, the rest is set to 0.

I configured the advanced detection of beacons to send 62 Bytes (Advertising Indication + Scan Response), but the MAC address does not appear.

I would like to know how I can send the MAC address of the EYE SENSOR using the field BLE x Custom 1 (x = 1, ..., 4).

Below is information about the environment I'm running the TESTS in. 

Teltonika Configurator: v 1.7.30_B.3.27_R.29                                                                                                                                         Firmware Version: 03.27.14.Rev.00                                                                                                                                                           Beacon: EYE Sensor                                                                                                                                                                                Operating System: Windows 10 x64

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello.

Sensor mac address is not transmited in BLE frame:

https://wiki.teltonika-gps.com/view/EYE_SENSOR_/_BTSMP1#Beacon_and_sensors_data

Therefore it is not possible to read it from sensor and add to custom element. However note, that each sensor is configured based on its MAC, so knowing I/O element id, you are able to recognize. from which sensor it comes from.