FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous

Hello

I am going to use a custom made BLE beacon as immobilizer with my FMB120. I did the configuration according to manual and it is working..but not as i expected. The issue is: sometimes when i am away from the car for a long time(e.g. night to day) when i want to start my car there is pulse on the relay as i think FMB120 can not recognize the beacon for about a second (or sometimes more). but the beacon is broadcasting data because i can see it on my cellphone.

My custom beacon protocol is iBeacon and advertise interval is 2s with maximum TX power.I have tried the EYE-BEACON with same properties and i saw the same behaviour.

Is this pulse (or sometimes multi seconds delay) is a problem or part of the scenario?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello.

Beacon is scanned according to settings in Bluetooth 4.0 -> common settings configuration.

We recommend to use non stop scan: disabled

sensors and beacons update frequence: 30s

BLE Scan duration: 30 seconds

Please apply those and verify immobilizer scenario.