FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
I would like to call a TMT250 (from another phone) and have it auto-answer.

the Configurator seems to suggest that this is only possible when the TMT250 is paired with a Hands Free (HF) kit. but I would like the TMT250 to auto-answer by itself - without any other equipment.

is this possible?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello.

Possible actions fro incoming call are:

- Do Nothing
- Hang-up – Automatically hang up an incoming call.
- Report Position – Report position to calling number via SMS.
- Auto Answer (HF)– Auto answer an incoming call if device is paired with a hands-free kit.
- Man-Down
- Info SMS – Send info SMS to incoming call number and hang up the incoming call.
Info SMS format: Date: <date> Time: ; IMEI: <imei>; Version: <version>; BatLvl: <batlvl>; OpId: <operator_id>; GSMSignLvl: <gsm_signal_level>
- Power Off – Hang up incoming call and turn device off.
- Send GPRS Data – Hang up incoming call and start sending records to server.
- Auto Geofencing Off – Turn off Auto Geofence scenario.

https://wiki.teltonika-mobility.com/view/TMT250_SMS/Call_settings#Incoming_Call_Settings

Regards

by anonymous
could the TMT250 be modified to auto-answer without a HF kit?

I dont understand why it should be necessary to auto-answer only when it is connected to HF.

would the TMT250 accept a bluetooth microphone only for this purpose?
by anonymous
TMT250 does not have built-in microphone which is why it is necessary to use a hands free Bluetooth device to auto answer a call.
"would the TMT250 accept a bluetooth microphone only for this purpose?" - sounds like a pretty uncommon accessory. Only way to find out I think would be to test it by trying to pair it and see whether it works.

by anonymous
Tmt250 definitely *does* have built-in mic.

I have used it. In making a call out from the tmt250, I can hear audio from it.

This is why I am so confused...
by anonymous
Must be old HW, new HW does not have a MIC built in as it has been discontinued.
It does not matter what HW device you're using as this option is simply not included in the device firmware.

by anonymous
I have a simmilar issue. I want to power off the device via call or sms. As i cant find a sms call i tried to use the option Power Off when the device gets called. But it does nothing... Is there a trick to it?