FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous

Is there any value or field inside Data Parser that states if a value is inside or outside a given interval?
For example, the "green" area for RPM to a specific vehicle is between 1100-1900 RPM. If there is a message received regarding RPM ( Property ID In AVL Packet - 36 ) how could i figure out if the message received is because the RPM reached a value inside the given limit or outside of it ( since it's selected "on both" -> entrance+exit) ? I am aware that the value of RPM can be found inside the message and i'm able to compare it with the given interval, but is there an indicator already implemented that states it?

Thank you

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello.

I don't know what Data Parser you use, so I can't answer such question.

Device does not provide information if recorded value is inside or outside given interval, it just sends value to the server. All additional data operation can be made on the server side.

Regards