FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous

Hi everyone, i wanna if we can connect  FMB920 to tow server ?

I already know how to connect to one server but how to connect to the second server?

Thanks.

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi Greetings!

Please go to the second server settings

Select the Backup mode as DUPLICATE so that the device will send data to both servers, 

Configure the server domain and the server port number

Configure the backup server protocol.

Note we have a different kinds of modes.

Disable

Second server is not used.

Backup

Records are sent to second server if main server is not available (for example: device fails to open link with main server) or when main server response timeout has been reached 5 times in a row.

Duplicate

Records are sent to both servers (main and second), records are deleted from SD-card (or Flash storage) only if both servers confirmed that the records were received from device.

EGTS:

Records are sent to both servers (main and second), records are sent to the backup server using the EGTS protocol. RNIS system is supported with EGTS protocol. (Relevant just in CIS Regions)

Reference link : FMB920 GPRS settings - Wiki Knowledge Base | Teltonika GPS (teltonika-gps.com)

Best Regards,

Maynard C. 

by anonymous

Hi thank you for  the answer i really appreciate it,

I got it but please how to config  it use just sms command ?

0 votes
by anonymous

Please i wanna how to config it using sms command 

by anonymous

Please send SMS command setparam (parameterID)

How to send it:

If you have set SMS login and password: "<Username> <password> setparam 2010:2;2007:{serverIPaddress};2008:{serverportnumber}"

If SMS login and password are not set leave two spaces before command: "<space><space>setparam 2010:2;2007:serverIPaddress;2008:serverportnumber"

All SMS commands you can find on our Teltonika Wiki page: https://wiki.teltonika.lt/view/FMB_SMS/GPRS_Commands