FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous

I have the Teltonika FMT100. I have installed on a Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit, the TeltonikaCOMDriver.exe several times.

I have downloaded the Framework windowsdesktop-runtime-5.0.13-win-x86.

When the program starts it tells me that it cannot find the COM driver, and tells me to install it when I say yes, it hangs.

Then the program stops. Teltonika Configurator it stopped working.

Thinking it was a computer problem, I did the entire installation on a laptop with the same operating system. The result is the same. I don't have Bluetooth on them so I can't test it with Bluetooth.

Thinking that maybe the problem is from .NET, I installed a previous .NET version.

https://dotnet.microsoft.com/en-us/download/dotnet-framework/thank-you/net48-web-installer

I thought that the problem was possibly due to the version of the software configurator, I tried with previous versions. Older versions nothing comes up and it doesn't find the device.

Teltonika.Configurator_1.7.30_B.3.27_R.29.exe
Teltonika.Configurator_1.7.22_B.3.27_R.21.exe
Teltonika.Configurator_1.6.4_B.3.25_R.5.exe

When I insert the USB cable with the device connected, it does nothing. Does not detect device connected to USB. I have tried to insert a pen drive in the USB device that I connect FMT100 and it detects it.

I do not know what I can do.

Thanks for your help.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Update, I changed the cable. I also connected the FMT100 to a power supply and it has found it.

Does this password have to be provided by the product supplier?

Thanks very much.

by anonymous
Can you tell me how I can restore the factory values ​​of this model?

Thanks