Ask a question

1302 questions

1540 answers

1303 comments

4081 members

Ask a question
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by
With other GPS of other companies I can send a SMS to the equipmet and it answers via GPRS, something like activating an output, but with not fisical/electrical action/connection, only a simple request like a "poll" to kwnow where the is the device.
by

Hi, sandoval.

I belileve that the getrecord command can satisfy you needs.

2 Answers

0 votes
by
Hello,

Yes, you can do it with our RUT955 also, simple send SMS to router with command: gps and you will receive your routers coordinates, more info how to send SMS commands can be found on our Wiki page:

https://wiki.teltonika.lt/index.php?title=SMS_Utilities#GPS_Coordinates
by
Hi,

Sorry I forgot a very important thing, I am using this two models: FM3612 and FM6320. Could I use the "gps" command that you say to receive the information via GPRS in my server?
by

No. In base FW's for FM/FMB devices the answer to sms command is sent via sms (receiver sms number == response sms number, and answer to GPRS command is sent via GPRS (on the same socket connection).

What you want would be new functionality. I.e. we would need to set a rule set:

1. under what conditions to send answer to X (gprs, sms). I.e. on any receveid command via sms -> send answer via gprs?

Or only on specific commands. Or only on commands received from say sms numbers configured @ device.

2. Where to answer if input command is received via sms:

2.1 answer via gprs via usual records server? or to some other server.

2.2 if command received via gprs - to what sms number to send response? to #1 configured @ device or some other?

This would be new functionality. But basically what i'm saying it can be done.

But base FW's dont have what you want.

by

Every cell phone or GSM/GPRS modem will have its own SIM card and cell phone number. As far as programming, sending and accepting SMS messages through a cell phone or GSM/GPRS modem are comparative. ... Different lines are reactions come back from the GSM/GPRS modem or cell phone. You will get info on this paltform

mobile app developers company USA
by

Gboard For Pc (formerly Google Keyboard) is an intelligent keyboard that will allow us to write much faster than usual thanks to the possibility of creating and customizing gestures on the keyboard. In this way we can write entire words or phrases in less than two seconds.

0 votes
by

Hey I am for the first time here. I came across this blog and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me. Click if you need good best essay writing service