FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
Hi,

I need to install a FMB204 in ver very harsh conditions (permanently located in a boat).

To prevent condensation inside the FMB casing is it possible to put a compound sealing inside it. Even if the SIM or battery is not accessible after that it doesn't matter.

What would be your advice and do you have a brand/compound that you know I can put inside the casing all around the electronic board to have the maximum chance not to have any water/condensation in it ?

Thank you

3 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

I can advice that we do not have or offer special adhesive in order to seal the device. There are also LED status bulbs which have holes cut out for them meaning that water can get through there, then there is cable connection with pins and usually, condensation on the cables makes PIN's rust the most which in turn, will make the device short circuit and potentially damage it. It would not be really possible to cover everything up since our devices need active connection to a power source in order to turn on and charge. If the device is going into sleep mode or turns off, it requires a power source which can turn it back on. Without charging capability, the device will not last long periods of time.

Kind regards.
0 votes
by anonymous

Put the FMB204 in a waterproof electrical box.

0 votes
by anonymous

Why was my Cash App account closed?

Despite being a secure platform, sometimes there are security glitches on the Cash App, due to which users face issues. For instance, Cash App will close an account if it is associated with any fraudulent transaction or suspicious activity. Moreover, when you use a fake bank account or an expired card, this is also why Cash App account is closed.  If you haven't heard of these reasons, read on! Here are some tips on how to reopen a closed Cash App account.