FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous

Hello,

I need to update my FMC130 (~ 20 devices) to the last Firmware version 03.27.13.Rev.54. Actually they all have the version 03.25.10.Rev.162 .

I always get the message "Too many attempts". I tried multiple time with different devices but it's always the same.

I was in contact with somebody of the sale from Teltonika who was able to update 2 devices but the person didn't told me how to do, and now says the ticket for the engineer has been closed and I need to write here... 

Seems the person made first an update to 03.27.07.Rev.00 and also changed the config.  I tried but wasn't able to make it work.

Receive configuration Completed 2022-05-13 15:29:14
Update firmware Completed 2022-05-13 15:43:24
Update configuration Completed 2022-05-13 16:19:02
Update firmware Completed 2022-05-16 07:43:14
by anonymous

Hi 

Before you create a task in FOTAWEB to upgrade the firmware of the device make sure to send the following SMS commands to the devices

Send SMS "sdformat" before update or SMS

"sdformat" before update or SMS:

runcmd:@fs_format:quick;

runcmd:@fs_format:full;

runcmd:@fs_format:evt;

After that create a task in FOTAWEB to upgrade the firmware of your device.

Best Regards

Maynard

1 Answer

+1 vote
by anonymous

Hi 

Before you create a task in FOTAWEB to upgrade the firmware of the device make sure to send the following SMS commands to the devices

Send SMS "sdformat" before update or SMS

"sdformat" before update or SMS:

runcmd:@fs_format:quick;

runcmd:@fs_format:full;

runcmd:@fs_format:evt;

After that create a task in FOTAWEB to upgrade the firmware of your device.

Best Regards

Maynard

Best answer
by anonymous

Thanks for your answer. I was able to do the update without other problems! yessmiley