FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
Hi sir,

I would like to know if it is possible to get dashboard  odometer value with FMB 204 ? Without any additional accessories ?

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,
unfortunately, it is not possible to get real odometer value with FMB204 without additional accessories.
However, it is possible to set odometer value manually in the FM device and it will continue adding distance travelled to that number based off of GNSS readings.

King regards, Martynas
Best answer
by anonymous
Thank you for your answer, is there a CAN ADAPTOR which woks with fmb204 or do i need to buy other model in order to get GNSS  datas + dashboard odometer value ? (if applicable, which model?)

Regards,
by anonymous

I would recommend FMB003. It supports OEM OBDII data without additional accessories and is very easy to install. More information can be found here FMB003 - 2G GNSS OBD tracker with bluetooth | Teltonika | Teltonika Telematics (teltonika-gps.com).

Best regards, Martynas.