FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous

Dear sirs 

I am testing one  FMB130 and I have configured the equipment as follows:

Ignition source: activated with DI1

Movement source : Accelerometer or GNSS

I am having problems controlling the sending of packets to the monitoring server in stop mode. 

These are the parameters for data acquisition:

Min period: 120 sg

Min saved records: 1

Send period: 300 sg

When the ignition signal is on, and the movement signal is off, the FMB130 starts to continuously send packets to the monitoring server, for no apparent reason, and without any changes in its inputs or parameters, even the I/O priority is set to low on all inputs that are enabled.

The only way to stop sending packets is to turn the movement  source  back on, either with the accelerometer or with the GNSS. 

Why does this happen if the send period has not yet elapsed?

Regards

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for your question.

In GPRS section, what are your records settings, open link timeout, response timeout, network ping timeout?

Min period defines how quickly generate the record, Send period defines how quickly to send it. If open link timeout is 300s as in base configuration, then you would end up in a loop of sending. Try to switch min period and send period values. Do not leave same value for Send period and open link timeout.

Let me know your thoughts.

Kind regards.
by anonymous
Thanks

I will test with your recommendations and send you the results.

Regards