FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
Hello,

I have a requirement to track the fleets which mostly operates in the poor network area.

Need to track the GPS Position with some I/O Signals.

So I would like to understand the solution that Teltonika can offer for this requirement.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello:

For this you should consider Professional series devices (FMB/C/M640); such devices have external high gain GSM and GNSS antennas.

And please note that even there is not GSM signal, device saves all generated records into its internal memory.
Every record includes the "GPS element" data that is composed by: Longitude, Latitude, Altitude, Angle Satellites & Speed. But also the same record will include the "I/O Element" data (Event I/O ID)

Once device recovers the GSM signal, all those records will be packed and forwarded to server.

Easy, Advanced and Special trackers offer 128MB of internal memory.
Professional series: 2MB internal flash memory and external Micro SD card up to 32 GB

Hope this can help you

Best Wishes!