FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
Hello,

I have connected a FMB002 and a FMB003 to 2 different Renault Twingo cars from 2018. Then I have configured the Trip/Odometer settings:  "Odometer: Calculation Source OBD" and filled in the current km of the car as the odometer value. But the odometer value is not increased when I set the source to OBD. But when setting the source to GNSS the odometer is increasing.

What could be the problem here? I have a Mazda from 2018 and there are no problems with this car. This Mazda is increasing the odometer from OBD as source selected.

Thanks in advance.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

When you connect the device to the Renault Twingo, can you see the OBD tab in configurator present? Could you also attach a picture of which parameters are read?

Best regards
by anonymous

Hello,

I don't have the ability to connect to the cars with the Configurator at this moment, but I send you the screenshots of the I/O parameters which are read by the tracking software. One from a working FMB003 and one from a not working FMB003.

FMB003 - OBD Odometer reading Working fine

FMB003 - OBD Odometer reading Not Working

May be I should begin build the config file from scratch and upload it to the tracker?

by anonymous
I think it has to do with the io49 parameter id. This value cannot be higher than 65535. My current odometer value is above 70.000km. When I use OBD as source for counting the odometer, odometer is not increasing because io49 is not increasing I think. How can I solve this issue?
by anonymous
Hi Alejuo,

I have received a private message from you but I can't reply to it because you have disabled "receiving private messeages".

I know that the FMB003 has reading OBD OEM capabilities but on the Twingo's I do not get this info unfortunately.