FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
Hello,

i have a problem with the configuration of the device (FMM130).
The device doesnt send a ping if the open link timeout expires.
For example ping every 30 seconds, open link timeout is set to 300 seconds, after 10 ping events the device doesnt send pings anymore.
If i configure the open link timeout to the maximum (259200 seconds) the device dont go to ultra sleep mode (when ignition is off) even when the time is over.
So sleep mode is set to 5 minutes, open link timeout set to 259200 seconds, the device dont go to sleep if ingition is off.

How can i configure the device that it pings (with ignition set to on) permanently without any timeouts.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

to configure the Device with Sleep Mode make Sur that you are Select the ignition source and Sleep Mode is Ok as Below Photo 

for the GPRS Setting Below Photo 

also for more Information about the Rule of Sleep mode and GPRS rule Review the Below Photo 

Good luck for you 

Best Regard 

by anonymous
Thanks for your reply!

But this is the problem. I need as ignition source DIN1.
If the open link timeout is configured to the maximum (like in your picture) then the device dont go to deep sleep mode if ignition is turned off (but it should go sleep). If the open link timeout is configured to maybe 300 seconds, the tcp connection will be closed after 300 seconds if ignition is turned on (but I need a permanent tcp connection if ignition is turned on).

So with this range of configurations I'm not able to solve the problem.