FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous

Hi,

On a FMB130 I have set the buzzer to DOUT2 and works fine with the immobiliser scenario.
The Eco/green driving and Over Speeding produce events on the server with no problem.
Those events I want them to be audible through the buzzer too. Although I have output control to DOUT2 (see picture) I cant hear the buzzer on the events at all except on the immobiliser scenario before I insert the ibutton. 
Any ideas on what might be wrong?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

Configure DOUT1 for ECO Driving and Over Speeding.

Configure DOUT2 for immobilizer.

Short DOUT 1 & 2 and connect parallel to buzzer and immobilizer relay.

This setup will work fine as per your requirement but the only thing is immobilizer relay will trigger for green driving scenario also.

In practical case, this additional relay triggering will not create any issue in the vehicle because we are installing the relay in starter control cable.Once the vehicle is started,this cable doesn't have any role in the vehicle operation.

If you want to stop this additional relay triggering completely you can use the below method.

Connect DOUT 1 to buzzer and configure for green driving and over speeding.

Connect DOUT 2 to Immobilizer relay and configure for immobilization.

Connect one 1n4001 Diode between DOUT 1 & 2, Positive terminal of the diode should be connected to DOUT 1 and Negative terminal of the diode (The side which have a marking) should be connected to DOUT 2.

Thanks in advance

Naveen