FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by
Will the custom scenario trigger release when the event is no longer true? Eg if I configure the device as follows:

- I/O settings: BLE Temperature #1 configured for Operand = On Both, Low Level = 20, High Level = 99

- Custom scenarios: DOUT2 configured for Source = BLE Temperature #1

Will the output turn on when the temp goes above 20*C and then back off again when it drops below 20*C and then repeat forever turning on and off as the temperature crosses the 20*C threshold? Acting like a thermostat?

Thanks

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello Nick, 

Good day. Thank you for your question.

For the scenario that you have mentioned where the DOUT turns off when the temperature drops below 20°C, then you will need to change the Operand to ON EXIT as it will trigger when exiting the low/high levels i.e. <20°C or >99°C. The other settings are correct.

Hope this information helps.

Kind regards.

by
Thanks, so in that case it will turn off when it drops below 20 and switch back on again when it raises above 20?

Thanks
by anonymous
Hello there,

Yes, that is correct but the Operand has to be ON EXIT.

Kind regards.