FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by
Salve, ho un GPS tracker GH 4000 l'ho aggiornato al firmware 1.3.66 ( alla versione successiva 1.3.71 non mi permette l'aggiornamento).
L'ho utilizzato con scheda TIM di vecchia generazione (2G).

Ora però malgrado gli abbia disabilitato dal software  tutte le funzioni dati  (GPRS), ogni qualvolta viene interrogato dai contatti telefonici autorizzati in lista: che sia con chiamata spy che con richiesta invio sms di posizione; dal credito della sim scala l'importo di connessione giornaliera previsto dalla tariffa della sim  in uso  di 4 euro. E' possibile che malgrado abbia disabilitato tutto ciò che rigurda il traffico dati, la funzione di aggiornamento dell'orario  possa connettersi ad internet e causare questo? Com' è possibile se il GH 4000 ha impostato solo comunicazioni voce o sms?

Inoltre con la chiamata SPY ho notato che non comunica come ricevitore ma: riceve la chiamata - la  chiude  e poi richiama.In questo modo utilizza il  credito della sua SIM! E' possibile impostarlo come solo ricevente su tutti i tipi di comunicazione voce? La sim card interna che ho utilizzato ha una tariffa conveniente solo per gli sms; per il vocale e dati è costosa. Non m'interessa utilizzarlo con la funzione di tracciamento data logger su server  monitor o altre funzioni, ma solamente le comunicazioni via sms sulle  posizioni eventuale funzione dell'allarme parcheggio e la chiamata spy.

Vorrei sapere inoltre se funziona solamente con  sim card di vecchia generazione "2G" perchè per eliminare i problemi di cui sopra ho utilizzato per test diverse sim card: ILIAD, WINDTRE e TIM di nuova generazione 4G ma il GH 4000 non risponde all  chiamate SPY o CHIAMA , oppure risulta irraggiungibile e non invia neanche  alcun SMS.Grazie

HI, i have a GH 4000 GPS tracker. I have update it to firmware vers. 1.3.66 ( the later version 1.3.71 does not allow me to update). I used it with old generation TIM card (2G).

Now, however, despite having disabled all the data fuctions (GPRS) from the software, every time he is interrogated by the authorized telephone contacts in the list: whether with a spy call or with a request for sending SMS of position; from the credit of the card sim it scales the daily connection amount foreseen by the rate of the sim in use of 4 euros. It is possible that despite having disabled everything related to data traffic, the time update function can connect to the internet and cause this?How is it possible if the GH 4000 has only set voice or sms communications? Furthermore, with the SPY call  i noticed that he does not communicate as a receiver but:he receives the call - close it and then calls back. In this mode he uses the credit of his SIM! Is it possible to set it as receiver only on all types of voice communications? The internal sim card used has an affordable rate only for SMS; for voice and data it is expensive.I 'm not interested in using it with the data logger tracking function on the monitor server or other functions, but only the communications on the sms on the positions of the parking alarm function and spy call.

I would also like to know if it works only with old generation "2G" sim card because to eliminate the above problems i used different sim cards because to eliminate the above problems. I used different sim cards for test: ILIAD,WIND TRE and  TIM of new generations 4G but the GH 4000 does not answer to SPY calls or CALL , or it is unreachable and does not even send any SMS. Thank you
by anonymous
sorry this post not write anonymous but i

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello there,

Good day.

Please post your questions regarding GH devices in a separate SAS group forum.

Thank you for your understanding.

Here is the link: https://community.teltonika-sas.com/

Kind regards.