FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by
Hi, need to send commands to our FMB120's via bulk sms web portal. Spaces for U and P is deleted. Is there special characters that can be used to replace the spaces?

Thanks
by
Instead of each space use %20

i.e.

%20%20getrecord

Works for me

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello.

Could You please explain. Do You mean that letters U and P in SMS message are deleted for some reason when sending the message? If that is the case, shouldn't You contact support of that WEB portal as it does seem to be an issue with their SMS sending service.

Could You provide an example, so that we could clearly see the issue at hand?

Thank You.

Best Regards
by
Hi,

we have the default setup with no user and password, thus <space><space>getver the two spaces gets deleted, ending up with a message "getver" which obviously does not get processed.

I enquired with the web service provided and it is to avoid people from accidentally adding spaces before they send bulk SMS.

Hope this provides clarity on the issue.

Thanks
by anonymous
Hello.

Then I would suggest adding a very simple login and password for SMS sending to go around the issue from Your web service provider.

Best Regards