FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by

hi

does anyone setup TSM232 on tracking server? (no TAVL)

As devices have different IMEI, they sends data to the server with different IMEI. FMC640 from gsm network and tsm232 from iridium provider.

So I have two working devices to server (When not gsm available sends via iridium) but i need to show only one object.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello.

We provide support for Our devices and software that is developed by Us. And as far as this question goes It sounds You should look for recommendations on how to program it on forums that have active programmers that can share their tips.

But the logic that should be used in solving the issue is that there are 2 devices with IMEIs and You simply need to associate them with 1 object. TSM232 should not go as a completely separate object in Your server. Because all the data received was still gathered by FMx640 and it just was forwarded by TSM232 as FMx640 had no means of sending it to the server.

So I hope it helps and best of luck to You in Your developments.

Regards.