Ask a question

1831 questions

2151 answers

1754 comments

4838 members

Ask a question
0 votes
ago in Vehicle tracking by
Hi. I have FMB001 device, f/w 03.25.05. I'm trying to configure external voltage monitor, so it would send SMS, if voltage drops below 12 volts. I have set the following settings:

Priority - low

Low level - 12000

High level - 15000

Event only - no

Operand - on exit

Avg const - 400

But it seems the average constant setting is ignored. As soon as the voltage drops below 12V, device sends SMS immediately. I would expect it to wait 40 seconds, and if the voltage didn't change, only then send SMS.

If there is no delay, this event makes no sense, voltage on vehicle can drop for a short time when starting engine, etc.
ago by

Nursing research paper writing services are very difficult to complete and many students are always searching for Nursing Research Paper Services to help them complete their online nursing papers and custom nursing essay writing services. 

1 Answer

0 votes
ago by
Hello.

Please capture a log and provide it here, So We could look it up and see the reason for this behaviour.

Thank You.

Please upload it to wetransfer.com

Best Regards
ago by
Also I would advise updating firmware.

To receive latest firmware, please
contact your sales manager.
If you don't have any contacts with our Sale managers, please contact with them on our official
website https://teltonika-gps.com/
and click on the "Contact Us" button. When you will click, please fill the form and submit it.
Note: as a topic, please choose "Vehicle telematics".
Or you can send an e-mail with description of your situation to info@teltonika.lt

Best Regards