FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
Hello

How to set the device to send frame always when speed go down to 0 km/h?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello.

You can configure Speed parameter in I/O tab as high priority, which means it will generate additional record and send it immediately to the server.

Speed parameter can be configured like shown in the picture, set low level and high level as 1 and 300 respectively and set operand on Exit.

And as the car is driven it will always enter this interval of 1-300, and when car stops it means it goes below 1 km/h and exits the interval and then event will be triggered. Of course it can also be triggered if you go above 300 km/h but that is unlikely. 

Or you can just configure Movement parameter as high priority set Low Level and High Level as 0 and 0 and set operand on entrance, so whenever car stops it will enter this "interval" of 0 and event will be triggered.

If you have more questions, please ask.

Best Regards

by
I need to configure mine to send GPS location to server every 60 seconds no matter what (moving or stationary)

how do I do this?

thanks

Alan