I am currently evaluating both FMB920 and FMM130 (among other tracker manufacturers) to be used in Wialon's EcoDriving App. I have been running tests on both units to compare data consistency and have experienced very different data between both trackers...I get 4 times more "EcoDriving Violations" from the FMM130 vs de FMB920. I need support/recommendations on how to improve data consistency between both units. Here's the config I have been using on both trackers:
- FMB920: 03.25.15Rev02
- FMM130: 03.25.10 Rev175
Set to "Continuous"....I cannot set the tracker's calibration to "once" and follow the calibration process specified in the manual "auto_calibration:set, accelerate vehicle from 0 to > 30km/hr, etc ,etc" since I can't ask current or future customers to follow this procedure on a >100 vehicle fleet. Instead, I have been configuring both trackers with "Continuous calibration" + sent the "auto_calibrate:set" instruction to both trackers and confirmed via "auto_calibrate:status".
EcoDriving Settings: Both trackers configured the same
- Scenario Settings: High Priority
- Max Acceleration: 2.00 m/s2
- Max Braking: 2.00 m/s2
- Max Cornering: 3.00 m/s2
- I have reviewed the event log within Wialon and can confirm both trackers are sending all EcoDriving events that I'm looking for....I am receiving G force data a little bit below what I have specified in the EcoDriving Criteria within Wialon... Let's say I set Wialon's Criteria with a minimum of .35Gs before classifying it as Harsh Braking, I can confirm through Wialon's event list that I am receiving G force events of .31Gs so this seems to be workingok.
Source for EcoDriving:
- Both trackers set to Accelerometer (not the GPS)
- I have read the manual for both trackers and there are no clear instructions/recommendations on how to physically install the trackers to improve EcoDriving data consistency so I installed both units in the same position inside the dashboard on the driver's side of the vehicle.
Who can I contact from Teltonika to receive tech support regarding this matter? I have more data I can provide to determine why the difference between both trackers.