FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
in Vehicle tracking by
I have FMB120 In my car and is answering to my SMS commands In Finland. Now i am at Estonia and i noticed that it is not answering. What settings could be wrong? I have set my phonenumber with countrycode (+358...)

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Well, I suppose the reason would be that you don't have a world sim card.

That the sim card inside your device is registered on the Finland cellphone network and will only work inside the borders of Finland.

Your device should have roaming enabled but it will only work if the network providers allow sims from different ISP's to piggyback on their networks.

My advice to this situation is that when you enter Finland again see if the messages buffer back onto your tracking platform to clarify this, otherwise make sure your sim card has data, I think your issue is purely sim and location-based.

If however, the sim card works on both countries sim network then I have no idea, sorry.

Hope this helps

Best Regard

Ryan
by
Thanks for your ideas, but i am sure that my FMB Sim is also working at Estonia, operator has own network (Telia) also here. Should i have something at Operator lists? I couldnt find any setting for "Roaming enabled".